Limited Liability Partnership
LLP is a formation which binds up both the company and a partnership firm. It enables the professional knowledge and the entrepreneurial skills collectively in order to enhance the business. It comes from the traditional partnership firm, but it has been implemented with so many benefits and features. The company will be so organised and innovative when pools up the skills, resources and knowledge at the same place. When incorporating an LLP, the members can avail with the important benefits as limited liability and very flexible in organising the firms on the basis of mutual agreement.
Benefits and features of LLP
Documents Required for LLP
- First and foremost things are to obtain DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and DPIN (Designated Partners Identification Number).
- Identity proof needs to be produced for the designated partners.
- Address proof of the partners, which could be (Passport/Driving License/Aadhar card/ Bank statement).
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) which needs to be obtained from the owner of the registered office.
- Passport sized photographs of the partners.
- Latest utility bills of the registered office.
- A copy of the rental agreement needs to be produced.
Once all the required documents got obtained, you can go for name approval. After the name approval, your LLP can be registered successfully.