Public Limited Company:
The owner of the flourishing small business firms has the possibility for a rapid growth. In the event of time, he might get into dilemma whether to form a private limited or a public limited company. Public limited company has its own benefits and features. Here we have listed some of the beneficiary things. Before going to see the benefits, have a keen look on the requirements to form a PLC.
Benefits of PLC:
- The accessing of capital amount is far better. The capital can be raised from both the existing investor and the new investor.
- If they are quoted on the stock exchange, they can easily buy and sell the shares to the public.
- Value of shares can be dramatically increased.
- Easily we can make acquisition to the targeted firm by transferring the shares.
- We can get the prestigious profile when we are in PLC.
- Larger funds and can obtain huge financial resources.
- Management is very democratic. The shareholders of the company can appoint or remove the directors in the general meeting.
Documents Required for PLC:
- Identity proofs need to be produced for all the directors and shareholders.
- PAN card of all the directors and shareholders need to be submitted.
- Address proof of directors and shareholders.
- Latest utility bill of the Public limited company which you are going to be registered.
- No objection Certificate must be obtained from the landlord for your registered office.
- Digital Signature Certificate of the directors.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of the directors.
Once the required documents got obtained, you can apply for company’s name approval. After the name approval, you can submit the documents along with the prescribed forms and fees to the ROC (Registrar of Companies). An application also needs to be filed for obtaining the “certificate of commencement of business”. If the verification got completed, you will be issued a certificate.